Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Combined Effort

Doreese:
Hi, my sister Sherry and I are excited to have this blog to let you know what is going on with literacy, taking care of our earth and points of interest about ourselves. I developed the See abc's reading method and Sherry developed the 123 book to go along with it, the alphabet song and the loveable characters of Tia and her best friend Bob Frog.

Since we are both working on the See abc's reading program, we are going to use this blog together. Hopefully that will add some punch to it by having two different personalities contributing.

Tomorrow, I am going to be attending the League of Utah Writers yearly "Roundup" conference in Ogden, Utah. I'm very excited to go. It is going to be Fri. evening and all day on Sat. I'll share some of the most exciting points with you when I get back.

No comments: