Monday, November 21, 2011

First-Grader Reads on 3.4 Grade Level!

Here is a big SHOUT OUT to Oliver for his amazing accomplishments in reading!

"I taught my son to read before Kindergarten using Doreese Severe's See ABCs reading program. He took off and has enjoyed reading ever since. This year, in 1st grade, my son is reading at a 3.4 grade level and is the top reader in his class. He's in his own reading group because he is so far ahead! When his teacher asked how he is doing so well, I passed on the See ABCs sampler to her. Thanks for a great program Doreese! I am now working with my 4-year old getting her ready for school too! I'm sold on this teaching method!"

- Chris Nethercott

Congratulations to Oliver; and we all know that behind every good student are great parents who are there with their help, suppport, encouragement and love. And, your child doesn't have to be the very top of their class to feel successful. That also comes from the parents. I was a very slow reader, but never felt like I couldn't achieve.

Doreese

No comments: