Friday, July 9, 2010

Video of See abc's Alphabet Flash Cards

Hi everyone, or should I say, "Aloha!"

I'm back from an amazing trip to Hawaii where I went to Wakiki Beach, shops, and aquarium; the Dole Plantation, the Polynesian Cultural Center, snorkeling with brightly colored fish, went to Pearl Harbor and the Punch Bowl military cemetary, and the highlight - my niece's wedding! So much fun. Got many souveniers. I did really well not to slurge on myself until I saw the little seashell stand. Then I just went nuts! I love seashells. My favorite is the blowing Conch shell.

Came home, and the next day my husband and I moved our son out to Indiana to start 4 years of dental school. We spent a few days there and helped him set up housekeeping in his nice house. Got to see the fireworks and fireflies while back there. I LOVE fireflies. They are so cool. Wish we had them here in Utah. I could watch them all night!

Now it is back to reality and work. I've been trying to learn how to make and upload videos. Here is one of some kids ages 2-5 playing with the See abc's Alphabet Flash Cards. It will give you a few of the many fun ways you can use them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaI4QcWDozY

While you are at this video, you can click on subscribe to subscribe to our youtube channel, and you will be notified whenever I post a new video. Help us out by giving us some great reviews while you are at it! Thanks

Doreese

No comments: