Saturday, March 26, 2011

School Book fairs and You!

Are you a book-fair maniac like me? The other day my 7-year old granddaughter called me - all excited, "Nana, will you take me to my school book fair?" she squealed. And, I squealed right back at her, "Of course I will!"

I LOVE school book fairs. You get wonderful books at a great price while at the same time helping your school out.

My granddaughter and I spent 1 1/2 wonderful hours flipping through and reading fun books. Not only did she go home with books, but so did I!

Reading is a vital part of a child's life. It is critical that as children, grandparents, older siblings and so on, we read to our young children.

Next time a school book fair is in your area, take a child you love to it. Not only will your child remember your jesture, but you will get hooked on book fairs like I have.

Sherry

No comments: