Monday, August 20, 2012

What Did Miss Renee, Kindergarten Teacher, Say About "See abc's®" Being Used in Her Classroom

Back to school nights are going on and the meeting of new teachers.  I would highly recommend talking to them about being a volunteer in their classroom.  I volunteered all last year in a Kindergarten class and loved it!  Read what the teacher had to say about it.

Dear Doreese,
I cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to you for what you have done for my students!  You have opened up the world to them and your program has filled the void in their learning.  I have loved having you work with me too!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  
Love, Renee

You could receive this kind of gratitude from a teacher, and make a difference in some children's lives.  I was even able to save one child from having to repeat Kindergarten!  This child caught up quickly using See abc's, and even exceeded some of the other students.  It's so exciting to teach beginning readers how to take shapes of letters, decode them and put them together into words!  That only happens once in their lives, and the less frustrating it is for them, the more they will want to do it!  That word want plays a huge factor in all of the rest of their educational life.

Now, off to school you go!  What new and exciting adventures await!

Doreese

No comments: